Link Market Services
A New Way to Manage your Investments
Link Market Services saw an opportunity for a powerful new platform that could be used by both advisors and investors to help manage financial investments.
Our agile end-to-end process of digital innovation, workshops, design and development resulted in the successful release of the Fund Management Portal. A front-end application with an API layer supporting multiple classes of investments, from superannuation and KiwiSaver schemes to unit trusts and insurance.
To be an effective tool for investment management, the Fund Manager Platform has been designed to service both Investors and Advisors through two unique portals.
The Fund Manager helps investors by:
- Breaking down their overall portfolio into fund types.
- Defining each fund with payment histories and transactions
- Showing growth percentages and other meaningful statistics within their portfolio
- Downloadable forms and documentation such as statements and verification
- Financial Quotes such as the costs of Emigrating to Australia, First Home Withdrawal and Retirement
- Allowing investors to manage linked investments
The Fund Manager helps advisors by:
- Providing a dashboard to keep track of their clients investments
- Easily track the investments of multiple clients
The Link Services Fund Manager has been built using a versatile and modern framework designed to easily keep up with new financial tools and investment classes for years to come. With a focus on security and scalability the Fund Manager is able to grow and expand its offerings in an efficient and reliable way.
- Email and event queuing for a more responsive experience and load balancing.
- API interface for unit testing backend with PHPUnit
- Unit testing front-end with Karma/Jasmine
- Acceptance testing frontend with Protractor/Jasmine
- Package management software for easy dependency management
- Mobile friendly design
- Regular data importing via file